Content management modules
Learn more about our content management tools and discover how Smallbox can help you manage your website content.
- Writing for the web is an art. Make it readable!
- Put your mouth where your money is... er, you know what we mean.
- It's time to get visual. Events are your thing and you want the world to know it. Hey, go big or go home!
- Get their attention with a callout!
- Make getting in touch easy with a Smallbox contacts directory.
- Our document tool is a library waiting to happen. Create, upload, and share - it's easy.
- Communicate in style. Send formatted emails that back up your brand and talk to the subject matter.
- Let Smallbox help you answer the most frequently asked questions using our easy-to-format FAQ module.
- Say you, say me... let's say it together, that's the way the forum should be. (BTW - Nobody says it better than Lionel)
- Visually identify your locations on a map.
- Creating striking image galleries has never been easier. Smallbox tools are at your fingertips to categorize, browse and upload.
- Find out which way the wind is blowing.
- Accessibility is key and quicklinks can help. They bring information to the forefront of your website.
- You have many strengths and we want to help you show them.
- Connectivity is key.
- The text-based tour of your website.
- If pictures are worth a thousand words, video's gotta be worth more.
- Find your way home with Smallbox breadcrumbs
- Weed out robots from online forms
- Show your stuff
- Keep your message on brand
- If they can't read it, they probably aren't going to be calling anytime soon.
- Email a page to a friend
- Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Delicious, LinkedIn... we Digg it
- Make It BIGGER
Smallbox are super-responsive, and ultra-helpful. They partnered with us to finalize our design and were available with suggestions (and hand holding) during the development stage. I would recommend Smallbox to anyone who wants, needs or is daydreaming about a website. Not only is our new site informative, comprehensive and up-to-date site - it’s beautiful!
Wanda Morris, Executive Director
Dying with Dignity Canada